What a long week and I am so glad that it is Friday.
Time for Friday Fill Ins.
for more fun fill-in-the-blanks!
1. The last thing I ate was authentic tacos and agua de Sandia.
2. Stilla Smudgepot Eyeliner is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it thunders and lightnings in Texas!
4.Rusty, my dog, was the first person I talked to today. If he doesn't count, the next person would be my daughter.
5. Hugs are absolutely a must for me to totally enjoy life.
6. When I am asleep, having my husband next to me brings extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my husband...maybe test driving cars???, tomorrow my plans include cycling class, the movie UP, dinner with my family (homemade lasagna at Aaron's request) and Sunday, I want to see my sister-in-law, niece, and grand niece, and lay out at the pool!