Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


Hooray! It's Friday...
And you know what that means!
Friday Fill-In the blanks.
And here I go.....

1. Eggs and Cheese make a quick and easy dinner. (cheese omlettes are one of my family's most common requests.)

2. Eclipse is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of my brother's birthday. He has been gone for 30 years and I still miss him.

4. My anger last night was obvious. (yuck)

5. They say if you tell your dreams they won't come true, but I don't believe it!

6. Sometimes it takes me a long, long time to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner after the Dallas Aquarium, tomorrow my plans include cycle class, pool time and attending the worship service and Sunday, I want to do whatever I want!

For more fun fill-in's visit
Friday Fill-Ins Blog

1 comment:

Lelia Chealey said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Missing you my sweet friend.
love,
Lelia