Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


TGIF!

1. It's time for band camp in Texas and it is totally out of control!

2. Texas; it's not a bad place for raising a kids...even if band camp is out of control crazy.

3. I must be getting old; but I don't feel like it at all!

4. God is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My philosophy is simply keep it simple.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was last night at my Alanon meeting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking care of my daughter after having her wisdom teeth extracted, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out my old car, and doing chores around the house then going to church and Sunday, I want to sleep in a little and then I have to go to register my daughter for this years band activities!

No comments: