Skip to main content

Project 365 Week 9


It is time for me to post my photos for this week!
Some days, a picture for the day is easier than other days, that is for sure!
I like the challenge though.
So, here is my week in pictures beginning with

Monday, July 13
This is a picture of the room where I take my cycle class. I am diligently attending two classes per week, trying to add another in here somewhere.
I LOVE Spin Cycle Class!

Tuesday, July 14
The release of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is tonight at midnight.
My daughter and son are planning to attend together.
My daughter created costumes for she and her brother, for fun, and with the desire to embarrass him. He thought it was funny!

Wednesday, July 15
There is a park that is on the way to my daughter's driving school.
I stopped by after dropping her off so that I could return a phone call.
While I was there, I totally enjoyed watching this....

Thursday, July 16
Our dog, Rusty, sits on this rug every night while I cook dinner.
It is the rug that I sometimes put his food bowl on.
Ever since he was diagnoses with kidney disease, I feed him prescription food and a pill twice a day that keeps his urinary incontinence under control.
It's working!
At almost 14 years old...we can teach this dog new tricks!

Friday, July 17
Something that we have always wanted to do...go to the Ft. Worth Zoo!
Today was the day!

Saturday, July 18
Fred and I went car shopping today.
My intention was to take a photo of the car lot.
But we were too serious trying to decide and get out of there.
(I think we have selected a Honda CRV)
When we returned, I sat on the porch in the cooler weather!
(It was in the 80's when this photo was taken instead of the 100's)
This was my view for the evening.

Then Fred came and put this under my nose....
dinner was served!
Now I sit here posting these photos!

I hope you had a lovely week!

Love,
Liz

Comments

Kim said…
How sweet to be served dinner while you sit relaxed, fit propped up, computer on :-)

Looks like a fun week. How did your kids like the movie?

That's a pretty cool cycling room! Even I might be inspired to cycle. Nah. :-)

Have a great week!
Amy said…
great pictures!
we took our kids to the ft worth zoo last summer. i'd never been before, even though i grew up in dallas. impressive!
sara said…
wow that chicken looked amazing!!!

Ok, I am so impressed with anyone who does spin cylcing...and loves it!!

I always enjoyed the Ft. Worth Zoo when we lived in Dallas. I've been many times!

great week!!
Cindy said…
Great photos! Thanks for sharing them.
Dena said…
I like the spin room. How fun! And even more fun to have supper served. Nice!
Tiffany said…
Oh wow, that dinner looks so yummy!
Used to visit the Ft. Worth zoo all the time when I lived in Arlington and Ft. Worth, so many great memories.
Darla said…
great pictures for the week, i love that green paint color on the walls! and that chicken? yum! and the porch, ahhh, relaxing. good job with the pictures, they all had a special feel!
riTa Koch said…
Fun, Liz!
Now I'm hungry again...mmmmmm
Took the girls to see Harry Potter. We were quite startled at one point. Wonder if y'all know which one.

Popular posts from this blog

The Unexpected

Sometimes, things just don't happen like we expect. Occasionally, the unexpected is a nice surprise, but sometimes the unexpected can turn an event, circumstance, or even a life, upside down. Last week, my daughter and I went to spend Spring Break with family. Our flight was lovely, the weather perfect, and we were looking forward to a stress free week. The first thing we did was eat lunch at one of our favorite Thai restaurants. As usual, we looked forward to our fortune cookies. We took turns reading and laughing...and then my daughter opened hers - "Be prepared for a change in plans." Uh-oh. We didn't like this one but we decided our week would be stress free and fun in spite of what a cookie said. Continuing on through out the day, all was well until that night. I sat outside on the porch of a friend I have known for 35 years and received news that changed something I have believed for 30 years. The words were horrible and made me so ill that I got sick within min...

I Close My Eyes

Well, I did it. I took the writer's challenge at a blog that I have been lurking around for some time. I found this blog through Laura at Wellblog 's place and have been enthralled ever since. I have dabbled in poetry on and off. Written some invitations, cards, and even a few song lyrics (for fun) but have been hesitant to post any. (roaring lion? see below post ) With the encouragement of a friend, I decided to take the challenge on L.L.Barkat's blog, in a lesson on seeing. I chose a subject that is cherished, a memory that was real and something close to my heart. The beach. Many, many days were spent at the beach in the 12 years I lived on the Southern Virginia coast. The memories are real, and when.......... I close my eyes and I can still see the beach. The endless spans of water Sometimes blue, green, or gray. It moves Gently and Violently Bubbles rise and falling forward. On and on. I close my eyes and I can still hear the crash Of tidal movement As earth slowly spi...

Behind Those Eyes - Chapter 8

We are completely loved and accepted completely. That is the chapter title this week and it is such good news! It is news that I have heard before, but news that I was glad to hear again. Lisa's story at the end of the chapter touched my heart...you know, the one where she woke up the morning after her prayer asking God to let her know that they were okay. The song in her head, that really was in her heart is awesome. I have had those times. Recently, I have had quite a few. The last few months (years maybe?) have been a little difficult. Some days I have wondered, "Does He REALLY love me?" And then some sort of confirmation will come along, He will let me know that we are okay and my heart sings. His love is gentle. His love is perfect. His love is comforting. And his love is absolutely unconditional. My blog time is shortened this week due the death in my family. My post is short, but honest and heartfelt. This week, I had a couple of conversations with a good...