Thursday, January 15, 2009

Memory Verse #2

Rescue me from my enemies, O LORD,
for I hide myself in you.

Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
lead me on level ground.

Psalm 143:9, 10

Ok, I am having too much fun with my scripture memory. I chose the second part of my first memory verse because I felt I have verse 8 down pretty well. These verses speak to my heart and helps me know that I am not alone. His guidance is promised in these scriptures and that is something that I strive to do...follow Him.

Visit Beth Moore's blog to see almost 1500 women memorizing the wonderful word of God!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love God's Word!

I just wished I had fallen inlove with His God,sooner.

Blessings,
Tammy

The Dementia Nurse said...

Liz, these are magnificent verses! I am facing a big decision and went to Psalm 143 for comfort because of what you had written here - thank you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.