Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill - In

It is Friday again and time for the Friday Fill - In!

1. Oh, I am so blessed by my friends.

2. I am making personal changes, big and little.

3. During work hours, I try not to spend too much time on blogs.

4. 80 degrees; are you kidding me??? (that is the temperature today in Texas!)

5. Right now I'd like to be taking a nap.

6. My wine corker is my favorite gadget. I don't have to have help opening a bottle of wine at all!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out with our best friends, Dan and Lori, tomorrow my plans include Step Studies in the morning, a little housework, and attending the worship service at 5:00. Sunday, I want to go to see a movie with my husband.

For more Friday Fill-Ins, click the link below. They are quite entertaining!


3 comments:

Jack said...

Enjoy the movie! what are you seeing?

jlshall said...

#4 - Now that's the kind of winter I could really enjoy!

Carol said...

Sounds good. Funny I have to force myself to not go on blogs at work, or I forget to do my work.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs Carol