Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Memory Verse #1


"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."

Psalm 143:8 (NIV)


Recently, I have found myself spending a lot of time reading great things that are based on God's word, but not as much time as I want IN God's word. I prayerfully approached Him, and He was faithful to provide an answer, as He always is.

I am committed to memorizing 2 scripture verses per month and posting them to Living Proof Ministries fun and entertaining blog.

The first verse I chose because it was the verse that answered the prayer. God shows me the way I should go and I trust Him. What a wonderful way to go through life, lifting up my soul to Him!

1 comment:

pam said...

thankful you posted this today, I'm joining in.