Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Letter Game

While doing a little blog browsing the other day, I ran across the blog Musings of a Future Pastor's Wife , by Rachel.
Her blog title caught my attention. Upon visiting her blog I decided that I might be missing out on something very entertaining by not watching the television show Lost. Another thing that I decided was it would be fun to play a little letter game. When I am not feeling necessarily creative, and my brain is just a little tired, I love these fun little games.

Check it out:

If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...

Rachel assigned me the letter "B". I don't know why the letter "B" but here I go........

1. Barnes and Noble bookstore. I am crazy about books, and music, and coffee. This place has it all!

2. Bedtime. I loved bedtime when my children were small because it allowed time for myself. Now that my children are much older, I love bedtime for me, because it allows time for myself.

3. Bible. God's word is precious. I am so glad that He saw fit to write it, what a blessing.

4. Blessings! Yes, answer #3 helped me think of this one. Blessings are just great, are they not?
I am so grateful that God blesses me in so many ways!

5. Blankets. I do not like to be cold, which is one of the reasons I love living in Texas. However, today it is cold and I am so lovin' my blanket.

6. Babies. Need I say more? They are just so sweet and such a miracle.

7. Blue jeans. They go with everything....dress them up, dress them down.

8. Big Daddy Weave. There is a miracle that takes place in my love of Big Daddy Weave...too long for this post, but I love the music of Big Daddy Weave.

9. Buddies, also known as friends. They make life so much more fun! God gave me some great ones! I love them so very much!

10. Beaches. They have to be one of the best parts of creation ever!

5 comments:

Laura said...

You have me ten for ten, Liz! I love all your "Bs"! Don't you just love to blog-surf? I wish I had more time to visit more sweet ladies.

Hope your week is blessed.

:)Laura

Stacy said...

Hi, Liz. I am ready for something light-hearted and fun. Enjoyed all of your B's. May I have a letter, please? Thanks!

Joyful said...

Hi Liz,
I'm visiting after reading Laura's list of "R's" - she did a great job too! I'd love a letter. Sounds like fun.
Please send it to: joybells@porchlight.ca Thanks!
Blessings,
Joy

Cindy said...

Being a writer, of course I love the alphabet so assign away! lol

Runner Mom said...

Hey, Liz! I'm visitng from Joy's blog--Joyful! This is such a cute idea!! Fun, fun, fun! Would you please choose a letter for me when you get a chance? Thanks so much!
Hugs,
Susan