While doing a little blog browsing the other day, I ran across the blog Musings of a Future Pastor's Wife , by Rachel.
Her blog title caught my attention. Upon visiting her blog I decided that I might be missing out on something very entertaining by not watching the television show Lost. Another thing that I decided was it would be fun to play a little letter game. When I am not feeling necessarily creative, and my brain is just a little tired, I love these fun little games.
Check it out:
If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...
Rachel assigned me the letter "B". I don't know why the letter "B" but here I go........
1. Barnes and Noble bookstore. I am crazy about books, and music, and coffee. This place has it all!
2. Bedtime. I loved bedtime when my children were small because it allowed time for myself. Now that my children are much older, I love bedtime for me, because it allows time for myself.
3. Bible. God's word is precious. I am so glad that He saw fit to write it, what a blessing.
4. Blessings! Yes, answer #3 helped me think of this one. Blessings are just great, are they not?
I am so grateful that God blesses me in so many ways!
5. Blankets. I do not like to be cold, which is one of the reasons I love living in Texas. However, today it is cold and I am so lovin' my blanket.
6. Babies. Need I say more? They are just so sweet and such a miracle.
7. Blue jeans. They go with everything....dress them up, dress them down.
8. Big Daddy Weave. There is a miracle that takes place in my love of Big Daddy Weave...too long for this post, but I love the music of Big Daddy Weave.
9. Buddies, also known as friends. They make life so much more fun! God gave me some great ones! I love them so very much!
10. Beaches. They have to be one of the best parts of creation ever!