Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friday Fill In's - Just for Fun

I ran across this on my friend, Carol's, blog. I love random posts and these are fun with a little bit of thought.

Fill In - because it is a fill in the blank post. Here is my first one!

1. It's January; I live in Texas which means this week, we had an ice storm and the next day it was 77 degrees.

2. Health is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like shoes and socks.

4. Sleep is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to make some difficult but necessary changes in our lives.

6. I can relax and feel comfortable in my home. It is safe, warm, and cozy. Other people say they feel the same way when they are here. This is an wonderful answer to prayer.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include hanging out at home, doing homework with my daughter, and attending a worship service, and Sunday, I want to read all day!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love your fill=ins, Liz! I had to go read Carol's too...

Sounds like a good day for you. We had a relaxing day here. Love Saturdays! Reading all day is an awesome way to spend the time.

Here's to good health.

Luv,
Laura

smariek said...

Relaxing, reading, what a wonderful way to spend the weekend.

My FFI is here: http://smariek.blogspot.com/2009/01/ffi-106.html

Have a great weekend!

pam said...

This years weather has been so crazy. So many more extreme ups and downs. We're down to empty nest status now so I'm thinking reading is it for Sunday as well. Ahhhhh, quiet.

Joy Junktion said...

Sounds like a great plan for the weekend. Praying that you have a healthy year and enjoy all that reading.